PRiVCY Coin Round 7 Post Airdrop Community News

PRiVCY Coin Round 7 Post Airdrop Community News

JOIN PRiVCY COIN AIRDROP

Hello Everyone! Another PRiVCY Coin airdrop is successfully completed and i can see from all your chat in the general channel of discord how happy each and everyone of you, But ofcourse there are still some people that unhappy with the outcome but don’t worry there are still 13 more rounds of airdrop available and you still have the chance to join and participate.

Now, Lets talk about this week airdrop, This week we are celebrating the round 7 airdrop and 450,000 PRiV are set aside for this round that been shared by a total of 906 Airdrop participants. 95% of the total pot will be shared by the HODLERS group while the remaining 5% will shared by new members and dumpers group.

This week a 60% Holding requirements has been set for all airdrop participants and everyone needs to keep their balance above 60% in order to qualify for the hodlers airdrop. In this round there has been a total 906Participants recorded, 789participants are from the HODLERS group that receive 532.14 PRiV each valued @ $48 USD at today’s market price, While there are 117 participants from the new members and Dumpers group, each participants from this group receive 192 PRiV each valued @ $16 USD at today’s market price.

As of this time PRiVCY Coin are being traded at $0.085 USD on Crex24, With this figure its not attractive for dumpers to dump at this price but still buyers are waiting at the horizon with strong buy support and investors are willing to absorb all the coins that will be dump by the dumpers group.

Soon Both BiteBTC and Cryptal Dash will launch PRiVCY Trading and we can expect good volume coming from both of these exchange so dumping now is like shooting your self in the foot. Even you are in the dumpers group you need to have some dream for yourself and try to look in the bigger and greener pasture in the future.

Don’t Forget guys, If you are not accepted this week its not the end of the world, Strive harder for the next round don’t settle for less and improve your account everyday. Learn from others and copy their success. Remember PRiVCY Coin is an opportunity its not a job that offers weekly income.

That’s all for today guys! i hope everyone is happy since Saturday is the Favorite day of all PRiV Airdrop Participants. See you guys again tomorrow for another Edition of PRiVCY Community Newsletter.

Don’t Forget to Re-Tweet, Like and share the article in different Social Media Channel a simple task but will have a great impact on PRiVCY Crypto Awareness Campaign. 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

CLAP THIS ARTICLE ON MEDIUM

Disclaimer

This News Entry is a personal opinion  and not directly from $PRIV developer team this is a community initiative news entry, for official news and updates check out #announcement channel via $PRIV Discord.

Author: Xsinx

Working @ Home Since 2009 | Freelance Developer HTML CSS and more... | Article Writter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *